In the PetroPanel, you or users may see the following connection statuses when trying to connect to your Petro.ai instance. This is caused after some updates of the Ruths.ai extensions.
Update PetroDatabase with CLI
1. Download the Petro.ai CLI tool from app.exchange.ai and extract the executable from the zipped download.
2. Navigate to the root of the extracted folder:
3. In the navigation bar on the top, click the whitespace to highlight the path and then type “cmd” and press Enter. See below:
4. This will open the Command Prompt in the correct directory. Now we need to enter two commands to first ensure the database has all the collections needed and second to ensure the schema of all the collections is up to date.
a) First run the install command:
RAI.Petro.CommandLine.exe --repo="<replica set connection string>" -n "<database name>" --install
b) On successful completion, run the migration job command:
RAI.Petro.CommandLine.exe --repo="<replica set connection string>" -n "<database name>" --migrate
5. Depending on the size of the database, the migration may take a few minutes. Once these commands complete, the update is done. Users will now be able to connect to this database with the PetroPanel.
If you have any questions or need support, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.