Energy Analytics - DCA
- Multi-Segment Decline - You can now change the decline parameters to fit multiple B factors (up to 3) for well models.
- Lasso Decline - You can select an arbitrary set of production data points using the lasso tool to run declines.
- Hovering over the production or forecast data points in single well mode will now show the corresponding dates for that data point.
- Updated default range values for Qi, De, and Dmin for Modified Arps (Auto).
- Syncing and saving models to the Petro.ai Database no longer requires re-declining to see decline curves.
- Result tables no longer aggregate data from all DCA Wrangler visualizations in a DXP. The tables now only show data for the DCA Wrangler visualization responsible for creating them.
- Fixed a bug that caused the decline curve to disappear when re-declining using the space bar.
- You can now save ARIES connections to the preference manager.
- When loading models from ARIES to Petro.ai you can now filter qualifiers using your header table.
- The ARIES connector will only write one major stream when writing to ARIES.
- The ARIES connector no longer shows Type Curve Models.
LAS Data Source
- Fixed a bug that caused improper parsing of LAS data files.
3D Subsurface Visualization
- Added logic to build gun barrel diagrams to 3D Subsurface visualization.
- Fixed a bug reading SEG-Y files.