The purpose of this article is to explain how to set up DCA Wrangler.
- Well Header Table
- Production Table (Monthly/Daily)
Prerequisite steps - Relate the Tables by a unique Identifier (Exmaple - API)
- Go to Edit > Data Table Properties.
- Select the Well Header Table > Select Relations Tab > Manage Relations.
- In the Manage Relations menu, Select New.
- In the New Relation menu, configure the Well Header Table and Production table to relate by a Unique Identifier > Select OK > OK > OK.
After Prerequisite steps - Configure the DCA Wrangler Visualization
- Insert a DCA Wrangler visual to page.
(Insert > Visualization > DCA Wrangler) or (Click on the DCA Wrangler Icon on the top bar)
- Configure the Visualization Properties menu.
(In the DCA Wrangler top menu, Select Visualization Properties > Configure and match appropriate columns > Click Save)
The "Wells" section is the column from the Well Header Data Table.
The "Production" section is the column from the Production.
Note on Limit by Marking - This will be the same marking that populate the DCA Wrangler visualization.
Example - If your using a map (or Data table visualization) to mark, make sure it's on the same marking.
- Now that the DCA Wrangler Properties menu is configured. Let's decline a set of wells.
Now mark on the visualization of your choice. This example will be using a Data Table visualization that is using the Well Header data table you previously imported.
Note - Notice that when you mark on Well Header data, the empty tiles populate on the DCA Wrangler Visualization because we are applying Limit data using markings.
Click Decline - View Results.
For additional information on RAI DCA Wrangler documentation, click here.