The purpose of this article is to explain provide an overview of Loading from ARIES
The ARIES Connector manages inputs and outputs of ARIES wells, production, and declines to the Petro.ai Database.
In this article, we will step through an example of how to Load from ARIES Database into the Petro.ai Database. Then be able to sync the models into the DCA Wrangler visualization
How to Load from Aries
- On the ARIES connector, select the Load from ARIES
- In the ARIES Connection menu, input the connection string of your ARIES Database.
Note: This is the path for the ARIES Database Provider.
Example of a Connection String
- User the drop-down, and choose the connection string provider (OleDB, SQLServer, ODBC)
- Click Test Connection (ARIES Connection)
- In the ARIES Configuration Menu, there is an option to put a Schema.
- Scroll through the AC_ECONOMIC, AC_PROPERTY, AC_PRODUCT, AC_SCENARIO tabs and configure the column mapping.
- In the Petro.ai dropdown, selector your Petro.ai Database
Note: If a Petro.ai Database is not set, see Configure MongoDB for Spotfire in Administration Manager.
Note: Your company's available connection will differ.
- Click Test Connection
- In the Available Models dropdown, select Qualifiers
Note: An error message will show if you "Load" without selecting either Qualifier or Scenarios.
- Click Load
The Panel below will populate with the qualifiers that were pulled from the ARIES Database.
- Select a qualifier from the panel.
- Select the Job Option
- Click Run Job
Note: This will run the job script (load) with the given parameters set from the ARIES Connector
The ARIES Connector output panel will display details of the Job Process.
- Once Complete, close out the ARIES Connector Output and the ARIES Connector.
- In the DCA Wrangler Visualization, Load > Configure DB Connection > Inside the Petro.ai Panel click Database Connection Menu > Connect to the same Petro.ai Database used inside the ARIES Connector.
For additional information on RAI Petro.ai Panel, click here
- In the DCA Wrangler, double check all the "Visualization Properties" configuration to match the models that are were loaded to the ARIES Database.
- The important part, mark on the original well header data table to match the models that were Loaded into the ARIES Database.
- Click Sync > Configure > In the drop-down, select the Model Name that was loaded from ARIES to the Petro.ai Database
- Click SAVE
- Click Sync > Download
This will download the models that were saved in the ARIES Database to Petro.ai Database.
- Click Decline
Final DCA Wrangler Output Result
For additional Information on ARIES Connector documentation, click here