The purpose of this article is to explain how to setup Target Columns
Purpose: Selection of the prediction column is split into two columns for training and testing.
Steps to run:
- Go to the Tools menu
- Select the Data Science option
- Select Target Column
- Enter in the data table, Training Column, and the target columns.
- Data Table - Choose Data table
- Training Columns - the name of the column appended to the table.
- Target Columns - focused column for analysis.
- One Data table Visualization
- Note: The index will be appended to the original data table.