The purpose of this article is to explain how to set up Target Columns
Selection of the prediction column is split into two columns for training and testing.
Steps to run:
- Go to the Tools menu
- Select the Data Science option
- Select Target Column
- Enter in the data table, Training Column, and the target columns.
Target Columns Inputs
- Data Table - Choose Data table
- Training Columns - the name of the column appended to the table.
- Target Columns - focused column for analysis.
- One Data table Visualization
- The Index column will be a new column on your data table.
For additional information on RAI Data Science Toolkit documentation, click here.