The purpose of this article is to explain how to setup Training Set
Purpose: Splits the data into two groups for training and testing purposes. The split allows to evaluate model performance using a dataset the model haven't learned.
Steps to run:
- Go to the Tools menu
- Select the Data Science option
- Select the Training Set
- Select Data Table, Holdout (%), Seed, and the name of the column.
- Data Table - Data table used for the set.
- Holdout (%) - part of the training dataset that is set aside.
- Seed - is a number or other value that is generated
- Name - Name of the column
Note: The results (True/False) will be appended to the original data column.
- One Pie Chart Visualization
- Green - True
- Blue - False