The purpose of this article is to explain how to set up Training Set
Splits the data into two groups for training and testing purposes. The split allows evaluating model performance using a dataset the model haven't learned.
Steps to run
- Go to the Tools menu
- Select the Data Science option
- Select the Training Set
- Select Data Table, Holdout (%), Seed, and the name of the column.
Training Set Inputs
- Data Table - Data table used for the set.
- Holdout (%) - part of the training dataset that is set aside.
- Seed - is a number or other value that is generated
- Name - Name of the column
Note: After clicking OK, a new column will be added to the data table for either true or false.
- One Pie Chart Visualization
- Green - True
- Blue - False
For additional information on RAI Data Science Toolkit documentation, click here.