The purpose of this article is to explain the Formation Settings in the Properties Menu.
To access the Properties menu:
1. Click the gear icon on the Well Log visualization.
2. Click "Formation" under Appearance.
To enable the Formation settings, check "Use Formations".
How to Configure Formation Tops:
To add formation top data to the well log visualization,
- In Well Log properties click Formations and check the box to Use Formations.
- Under Data table, select the data table that contains depth, formation name, and well name data.
- Set Limit data using marking, if applicable.
- Set the Limit data using filterings to the filtering scheme for the tab.
- Select the column that represents Depth, Formation name, and Well name in the data table previously selected.
* Click Apply to save changes and Close.For additional information on RAI Well Log documentation, click here