The purpose of this article is to explain the Appearance Settings in the Properties Menu.
To access the Properties menu:
1. Click the gear icon on the Well Log visualization.
2. Click "Appearance" under Curve Data.
In the Appearance Settings:
- There is an option to change the type of font and the size for the labels and numbers on the well log.
- This changes the left margins of the plot.
- This is where you can change the line width, line color and ball size for the line when hovering through the well log.
Legend: This is where you can show the top legend and heights between each row.
* Click Apply to save changes and Close.