The purpose of this article is to explain the Curve Data Settings in the Properties Menu.
To access the Properties menu:
1. Click the gear icon on the Well Log visualization.
2. Click "Curve Data" under Data.
Curve Data Selection
- Trellis by - Choose a column group to trellis by
- Well Label Column - These are the label titles on the RAI Well log Visualization.
- Wells per Page - Limit the number of wells per page.
- Depth Column - Depth Column from the data table.
if Data is pivoted
- Check the box "My data is pivoted"
- Curve Name Column - Choose the curve column name.
- Curve Value Column - Choose the curve value column.
* Click Apply to save changes and Close.
For additional information on RAI Well Log documentation click here