The purpose of this article is to explain the Curve Data Settings in the Properties Menu.
To access the Properties menu:
1. Click the gear icon on the Well Log visualization.
2. Click "Curve Data" under Data.
Curve Data Selection:
- Trellis by: Is where you can divide a series of visualization into individual panels.
- Well Label Column: This option will adjust the label that is presented on top of the good log.
- Wells per page: This option will limit the number of wells per page.
- Depth column: The depth data column.
If data is pivoted:
- Check the box and add a curve name column with its curve value column.
* Click Apply to save changes and Close.