The purpose of this article is to explain Extract Seismic Along Path
To access Extract Seismic Along Path:
1. Click the "Tools", Located on the top bar.
2. Scroll down to "Subsurface"
3. Click "Extract Seismic Along Path"
In the Options menu:
- This is where you change the model name, radius, seismic range with min and max.
- In this menu export the seismic values by marking and have it automatically update.
In the Seismic Menu:
- This is where you can change the seismic data table, how the volume is set, choose the X or Y axis with the Z min, Z max, choose the inline and Xline and set the values.
In the Horizons menu:
- Here you can enable the different horizons peaks with the names, X, Y, Z, set max point count per horizon and use active filtering.
In the Path Menu:
- Here you can enable the different paths and the names, X, Y, Z, set max point count per horizon and enable active filtering.
In the Interval menu:
- This is where you can choose the path identifier that goes along with the data table, set the intervals top and bottom and enable active filters.