Energy Analytics - DCA
- Added Single Well mode when viewing or editing a single well.
- Models load and save 100x faster.
- Saving and loading run in the background with progress updates.
- Modified mode select to show current mode with ability to select a mode via a drop-down menu.
- Updated mode selection based on wells selected. Selecting a single well now defaults to the Single Well mode.
- Renamed Well Autocast mode to Multi Well.
- Added information messages when no wells are selected and when wells needs to be declined.
- View menu in Single Well mode now has an option to disable or enable the Manual Edit curve.
- Legend in Type Curve mode now has different view settings accessible through the View Menu.
- Users can now toggle DCA Legend on/off with the L key.
- Legend now defaults to displaying viewable streams instead of every line in the chart.
- Hover text on the DCA chart now only shows the (x,y) of the nearest line and the full name of the stream.
- Adjusted table and chart sizes in Single Well and Type Curve modes for better table readability.
- Wells that were unable to be declined now show an informational message when cycling to them in Single Well mode.
- Args decline no longer disappears when De > 94%.
- Save now informs user when connection is successful.
- "Error" models no longer show in model selectors.
- Cumulative forecast curves start at the last applicable actual value.