At Ruths.ai we have three specific goals in every training:
- Create a strong confidence in the skills taught
- Provide real-use scenarios for immediate on the job usage
- Unify your company’s data analysts to provide cohesion between users
Most training sessions fall into quarter-day (2 hours), half-day (4 hours), full-day (8 hours), or two-day (16 hours) sessions. Quarter and half-day courses can be combined to create a new class. Consider the following when selecting courses from the provided Course Catalog:
- Spotfire Essentials I and Spotfire Essentials II serve as our main Spotfire introductory level courses and each take a full day. They can be scheduled in tandem or separately, but someone taking Spotfire Essentials II should be comfortable with Spotfire Essentials I materials.
The following half-day courses pair well together if looking to make a full day:
- IronPython Developer and TERR Developer
- Control Objects and Advanced Functions
- The two-hour courses consist primarily of Ruths.ai product related classes. They can work well as a repeating series for continued learning (perhaps using extended lunch and learns) or be packaged into a full-day curriculum (see Ruths.ai Immersive Product Training).
- Spotfire Pre-Essentials and How to Use a Template serve as great introductory courses. How to Use a Template also makes for a great Lunch and Learn to introduce people to Spotfire’s features and capabilities with practical, domain-specific examples.
Browse the Course Catalog and consider your user base. We’re happy to make recommendations.
Once a training engagement is selected, we will work together to execute the following:
- Select dates for your first training
- We’ll book and approve travel arrangements if necessary
- You’ll book training rooms and resources
- Pre-course activities (1 week prior)
- We’ll provide the contact information for the instructor
- You’ll provide a class list and onsite contact information
- We’ll bring workbooks
- We’ll coordinate with technology platform teams (e.g. Spotfire) regarding licenses and support
- Perform the Onsite Training course including:
- Instructor Demo,
- Workshop, and
- Student Course Evaluations