The purpose of this article is to explain how to create your first 3D visualization.
How do you insert a 3D subsurface visualization?
There are three ways to insert a 3d subsurface visualization:
- Begin by selecting Insert > Visualization > 3D Subsurface Visualization
- Click the 3D Subsurface visualization icon in the menu.
- Pressing Ctrl+Shift+7
How do I edit the properties of the 3D subsurface visualization?
To open the properties window,
- Click on the properties icon () in the upper right-hand corner of the visualization bar OR
- Click on the mouse pointer icon () in the navigation menu and then right click in your visualization and select properties
How do I create layer?
To create a layer,
- Open the properties window of the 3d subsurface visualization
(Make sure the mouse pointer icon is selected.)
- Select [+] Add in the lower left-hand corner of the properties window
- Select the type of layer to be added
For additional information about RAI 3D Subsurface documentation, click here