Energy Analytics - DCA
- User can now choose whether or not to add live tables to the page.
- Spotfire admins can now add and share MongoDB connection strings via admin manager preferences. Users are given a drop down menu where they can select the database that they would like to save to.
- Documentation has been added to the DCA toolbar itself. You can now type 'h' to display the help menu.
- Added warning messages for property menu and parameter menu.
- Properties drop down menus now filter columns to respective data types.
- Calculated columns will now show up in properties drop down menus.
- GOR values are now plotted in Fuchsia.
- Username will now auto populate in save modal.
Default text in modals now won't overlap field headers.