Sometimes custom queries become untrusted, just like scripts. Here are the steps to follow to fix/trust them again.
- Attempt to open the DXP
- When the pop up comes up stating the table cannot be found, click on the button that says to load anyway even though there might not be data.
- Go to the Edit menu, Data Connection Properties, select the connection and click the Settings button.
- Click Edit in the General tab to bring up the query.
- Select the query from the list of queries in the middle of the dialog box.
- Click the Custom Query button, click Edit and then click Verify.
Clicking Verify trusts the query. I did speak with TIBCO support about this, and they didn’t know why it suddenly became untrusted, but this is the only fix.