Products from Exchange.ai are authenticated using the Administration Manager provided by Spotfire. You can activate a license for individual users or a Spotfire/Windows AD group.
In order to follow these steps, you must be the Spotfire administrator or have administrative access.
- Retrieve the license key from the Exchange.ai Portal (you must be a Portal Admin to view license keys). You may also have received a license from your subscription representative.
- Open TIBCO Spotfire Desktop.
- Navigate to Tools > Administration Manager. Then select Preferences from the top tabs.
- Select a group from the left-hand side for whom you want to bestow licenses. This can match an AD group if you have integrated your Spotfire server with a LDAP user directory.
- From the list of preferences in the center area, open Ruths.ai > Exchange.ai. You will see a option for License Keys to the right.
- Click the button to expand [...] to the right of LicenseInfo Array.
- A dialog will appear called LicenseInfo Collection Editor. From here we can edit the licenses installed everywhere on the Spotfire server.
- To add a license, enter the full product name into the Name area and enter the license key in the License area. For example:
If you have a subscription, you can activate all the products using the RAI Spotfire Extensions key. Now the keys are activated and you will be able to use the extensions.