The purpose of this article is to explain how to set up the Histogram
The purpose of the histogram is it lets to discover, and show the underlying frequency distribution of a set of continuous data.
This will allow the inspection of the data for underlying distribution (normal distribution), skewness, and outliers and so on.
- Can only run one column at a time
Steps to Run
- Go to the Tools menu
- Select the Data Science option
- Select the Histogram option
- Enter the data table and the column name the analysis should be performed on
- Data table - Choose the data table for this an
- Column - Select the column value.
- The output is a single bar chart with the raw data selected in binned columns on the x-axis and the row count on the y-axis.
- Examine the distribution of characteristics, or color by groupings to investigate the distributions of key factors
Great for a combination chart.
For additional information on RAI Data Science Toolkit documentation, click here.