The purpose of this article is to explain how to create a Well Log visualization
To insert a well log visualization
- Click on the well log visualization icon on the toolbar or select Insert > Visualization > Well Log from the menu
To configure the well log visualization
- Click on the properties icon () to open the properties menu
- Go to Data and select a data table from the data table drop-down list
- Set Limit data using filterings to the appropriate filtering scheme
- Set the column properties for the curves under Curve Data
- If you have multiple wells, set the Trellis by: to the column trellis the view by wells
- Set the number of wells to display per page
- If you have curve data that has been pivoted, check the box next to My data is pivoted
- Set the Depth column, Curve name column, and Curve value column for the curve data selection
- Click (+) to add a track or curve. For help on configuring curves, please see the video on how to create a well log visualization.
Please see the video "Well Log Visualization User Guide:How to Create a Well Log Visualization" for additional help.